AE Proteina Industries, Inc. (AEPI) was registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on June 29, 2017, under SEC Registration No. CS201720879, with Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) 009-716-821. Its principal directors and officers are entrepreneurs with extensive experience in telecommunications and financial services industries. They also have interests in the mining and manpower services sectors.
Is currently looking for:
SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER (POULTRY-LAYER)
1. Identify, develop, or evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
2. Formulate, direct, or coordinate marketing activities or policies to promote products or services, working with advertising or promotion managers.
3. Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, or return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
4. Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
5. Compile lists describing product or service offerings.
6. Direct the hiring, training, or performance evaluations of marketing or sales staff and oversee their daily activities.
7. Consult with product development personnel on product specifications such as design, color, or packaging.
8. Use sales forecasting or strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
9. Negotiate contracts with vendors or distributors to manage product distribution, establishing distribution networks or developing distribution strategies.
10. Coordinate or participate in promotional activities or trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, or production managers, to market products or services.
11. Initiate market research studies or analyze their findings.
12. Confer with legal staff to resolve problems, such as copyright infringement or royalty sharing with outside producers or distributors.
13. Consult with buying personnel to gain advice regarding the types of products or services expected to be in demand.
14. Consult with buying personnel to gain advice regarding environmentally sound or sustainable products.
15. Conduct economic or commercial surveys to identify potential markets for products or services.
16. Recommend modifications to products, packaging, production processes, or other characteristics to improve the environmental soundness or sustainability of products.
17. Advise business or other groups on local, national, or international factors affecting the buying or selling of products or services.
18. Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
19. Oversee regional and local sales managers and their staffs.
20. Determine price schedules and discount rates.
21. Prepare budgets and approve budget expenditures.
22. Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
23. Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs.
24. Direct, coordinate, and review activities in sales and service accounting and record- keeping, and in receiving and shipping operations.
25. Direct clerical staff to keep records of export correspondence, bid requests, and credit collections, and to maintain current information on tariffs, licenses, and restrictions.
26. Confer or consult with department heads to plan advertising services and to secure information on equipment and customer specifications.
27. Represent company at trade association meetings to promote products.
28. Assess marketing potential of new and existing store locations, considering statistics and expenditures.