Total vacancies for this job title : 1
Posted on : February 12, 2020
Job ID : 351176
TRUST HARDWARE PHILS., INC.
Is currently looking for:
The role was established to ensure that legally sound and effective Human Resource practices are being implemented in alignment with the departmental goals. It also aims to provide assistance to the whole HR team.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Contribute in the planning and development of company policies and procedures, ensuring proper dissemination, implementation and compliance.
• Conduct initial orientation to new hires.
• Assist in handling employee/labor relation matters e.g. grievance, investigation, documentation and imposing disciplinary actions.
• Prepare, issue and disseminate notices, correspondences and memoranda.
• Maintain a healthy employee-management climate through proper implementation of the company benefits and relation program.
• Coordinate with HR Manager and company lawyer on issues of legal matters.
• Assist HR Manager in the implementation of trainings and development programs for the entire workforce.
• Supervise all activities pertaining to personnel movement; promotions, transfers, terminations, and resignations.
• Maintain an efficient employee records and filing system via 201 filing, and ensure that all confidential matters pertaining to HR administration are kept confidential.
• Coordinate with Building Administrator pertinent to Internal Office Requirements
• Monitor the targets, milestones and objectives set by the department.
• Attend to exit interview of the resigned employees.
• Facilitate activities related to health & safety, i.e. HMO Annual Physical Exam
• Implement the General Staff Handbook & Manager’s Manual as the overall guidelines for Human
• Resource Management.
• Facilitate re-evaluation and approval of sub-contractors related to Admin functions (i.e. janitors, security, office suppliers etc). Evaluations shall be conducted a per need basis. Monitor agreement terms signed for these sub-contractors.
• Contribute in the planning and coordination of administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
• Provide general support to the HR Manager for the purpose of assisting in the performance of his/her work activities.
• Conduct/Handle recruitment tasks from time to time.