Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology experiences, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise™. We are a USD 4.2 billion company with 117,000+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 825 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. Our convergent, digital, design experiences, innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value and experiences to our stakeholders. Tech Mahindra is amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia (Forbes 2016 list).
We are part of the USD 17.8 billion Mahindra Group that employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries. The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, after-market, information technology and vacation ownership.
SENIOR OPERATIONS MANAGER
- Lead and deliver complex client engagements that help identify, design and implement creative business solutions for the company.
- Provide excellent customer service and determine the needs of the client.
- Implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and manage team relationships effectively to ensure exceptional performance.
- Participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development.
- Balance the needs of key stakeholders and ensure the teams they are involved with are aware of the combined end goals.
- Profit and Loss
- Establish operations objectives and work plans, delegate assignments to subordinate Team Leads when necessary, and conduct regular meetings to improve productivity, product knowledge and customer satisfaction.
- Manage and drive performance from the Asst. Operations Managers in meeting SLAs and KPIs
- Lead multiple LOBs
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Asia Town IT Park / General Maxilom Avenue
- Preferably Managers specializing in Customer Service and Collections
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , any field.
For more information about our company, visit our website:
How to Apply
RECRUITMENT SCHEDULE: MONDAY – FRIDAY (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Walk-in applicants are encouraged, bring your friends! Apply now and enjoy a one day process! BE HIRED ON THE SAME DAY!
For Associate/Agent positions, you may directly proceed to either of our Recruitment Hubs:
7F EBloc 3 Bldg. IT Park Lahug Cebu City (right across “The Pyramid” Restaurant.)
For more information please contact: 0932-417-8578 / 0905-257-1778
*kindly bring: 1 valid ID
2F JESA ITC Bldg. General Maxilom Avenue (in front of National Bookstore - Mango Branch)
For Non-agent/Support positions, please proceed to:
7F eBloc 3 Bldg. IT Park Lahug Cebu City
(Look for Dennis or Chin)
For more information please contact: 09227706453/ 09054283534/(032) 266-3363