Back to Search Results
Sr. Accounting & Finance Manager
Managerial / Supervisory
With business certificates
Taboc, Opol, Misamis Oriental
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Job ID: 373790
- Managing the accounting activities to ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles, corporate policies and external audits.
- Managing and overseeing accounts payable, payroll, and prepares reports in support of the financial statements.
- The Senior Accounting Manager will report to and work closely with the Top Management and others in the organization in analysis and reconciliation of accounts and in development and implementation of accounting policies, procedures and controls.
- Participate in the ongoing development/establishment of accounting policies and procedures and operational strategies including the review and implementation of process and system changes.
- Continued focus on improving system efficiencies and business practices.
- Interacts at all levels and with budget owners or other stakeholders to produce timely, efficient and accurate month-end close and all internal management and financial reporting.
- Responsible for hierarchy and scalability in chart of accounts and accuracy in the general ledger and financial statements and has ultimate authority over classification and booking of all transactions
- Analyze the effect of statutory accounting practices and studies regulations and guidance to ensure correct application of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Make recommendations for changes as needed and ensure that company policies and procedures are followed and establishes the proper techniques to discover and prevent fraud
- Assist with compilation of information for preparation of tax returns
- Prepare summary feedback of financial statements variances to budget
- Actively review and advise on financial/accounting processes
- A Certified Public Accountant
- 6-10 years in accounting, finance and auditing practice
- 5-10 years as Accounting & Finance Head/Manager or Supervisory Post
- Excellent background in Accounting Software