Back to Search Results
Managerial / Supervisory
With business certificates
415 San Fernando St., Binondo, Manila, Metro Manila
Total vacancies for this job title : 1
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Job ID: 373808
Is currently looking for:
- Competitive basic salary
- Mandatory government benefits
- Can cash out unused annual leaves
- Medical benefits
- All matters relating to the employment and welfare of the ship's personnel in accordance with the national requirements and SMS guidelines.
- Providing adequate and suitable training and familiarization in the SMS for all personnel on board the ship and ensures that ships are manned in accordance with the STCW requirements.
- Evaluates all aspects of officers/crew promotion and disciplinary procedural matters applicable to seagoing personnel.
- The assessment and performance of the ship's Master, Officers, and crew.
- Ensure that seafarer's personal documents, medical and certificates complied with the national requirements. Maintains and arranged properly the 201 files/record of all the crew. In-charge of issuing/approving embarkation/appointment to all qualified personnel.
- Review/investigate ship reports on Officers and crew injuries, illness, and other related claim incidents.
- In-charge of the Emergency Response Team.
- Maintain the records of the Company Code of Conduct, MEMO, and Government Memorandum Circular for SCTW.
- Performing other duties, which may be assigned by the superiors.
- Preferably B.S. Marine Transportation Graduate with licensed or Bachelor Science Course Graduate/HRM Graduate, respectively.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in related profession or any Shipping Companies
- Preferably with good command/leadership and good moral character.
- Undergone ISM Awareness Seminar with valid Certificate.
- Conversant in English and/or Cebuano or Tagalog.