Back to Search Results
Employee Relations Supervisor
Managerial / Supervisory
With business certificates
San Antonio, Makati, Metro Manila
Total vacancies for this job title : 1
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Job ID: 373914
- Responsible for conducting detailed investigations to all levels of employee relations grievances as well as recommending solutions that are aligned with the company’s rules & regulations and Labor Code of the Philippines.
- Initiates Employees Performance Evaluation Matrix
- Conducts exit interviews and responds to separation claims.
- Initiates and implements nationwide employee engagement programs & development
- In-charge of cascading internal memos for any company advisory & government mandated Public & Special Non-Working Holidays.
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology or any related Human Resouce background
- Prior exposure in Employee Relations functions/Grievance Handling Procedure & Performance Appraisal
- Must possess a very calm personality, good listening skills, excellent communications skills & trustworthy
- Able to work well in a fast-paced working environment and good teamwork.
- Prior experience/knowledge in ISO related process/auditor will be an added advantage
How to Apply