Back to Search Results
Project Manager - US Eastern (Night Shift)
Managerial / Supervisory
Open to Work From Home
8th Floor, I1 Building, Jose Maria del Mar Street, Cebu IT Park, Apas, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title : 1
Posted on: February 26, 2021
Job ID: 374073
- Work From Home Setup during COVID
- Fixed Weekends Off
- Competitive Salary Provided for Relevant Experience
- Above average salary increases based on performance
- COMPETITIVE SALARY PACKAGES!
- You may be given a higher offer if you have significant, relevant work experience. After the 3-week training, your salary may increase depending on how you performed in training, and while you were on probation!
- Government-mandated and company-mandated benefits
- NON-VOICE ACCOUNTS in a NON-CALL CENTER environment
- FIXED WEEKENDS OFF -- Enjoy your weekends with friends and family!
- FIVE MAJOR HOLIDAYS OFF: Christmas Day, Boxing Day (December 26), New Year's Day, Maundy Thursday, and Good Friday
- HMO upon signing the probationary contract
- Client-initiated performance incentives or bonuses
- Accessible Work Location
- Work-life balance
- A stable, long-term job, not client dependent - enjoy regular employment with us!
- A fun working environment
- A great collaborative and supportive company culture
- A ‘Pod’ of you, a Results Coach & Client Success Manager to deliver Rockstar results to our clients.
- An internal Helpdesk to provide support and assistance on your tasks
- A Heart Partner - just for you and your personal employee journey with us.
- Communicate and work with our clients - owners of small- to medium-scale businesses based abroad
- Communicate and work with your team and 'POD' to deliver results for clients
- Responsible for all aspects of project management from inception to delivery with a focus on project planning, scoping, scheduling, executing and ensuring QA.
- Responsible for leading project meetings, preparing reports, maintaining schedules and cost plans, managing risk, and all other aspects of project implementation including project budgets.
- Manage technical projects and tasks within our project management software.
- Monitor tasks & project budget, coordinate internal and technical specialists, ensuring that time is utilized efficiently.
- Lead client kickoff meetings, hold weekly/bi-weekly client meetings, and coordinate external resources as necessary.
- Attend regular account review meetings with account executives.
- Assist sales with new business and existing clients by providing estimation & quotes.
- Ensure effective status communication methods for clients.
- Develop and deliver client satisfaction surveys and report back findings to the team.
- You take ownership and responsibility in everything you do.
- You’re driven, coachable, and the thought of working in a startup environment excites you.
- You already have experience in one or more of the following: CRM & Marketing Platform design, development, and implementation; affiliate marketing program strategy and implementation, intermediate-advanced custom development projects, LMS platform design and implementation, website development & landing pages.
- You have a background in customer service and have had at least 2 years of professional project management experience.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- At least 2 years of technical digital marketing project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- The Virtual Hub is currently on a WFH set up due to the COVID-19 threat. Therefore, all our processing is done online. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for initial tests.
- Final Interviews to be scheduled 2-3 business days
- In other words, you don't have to wait very long to know the result of your application! All you need to do is to keep your lines open for updates!
- You will be put through our acclaimed and paid 3-week intensive training program to prepare you for the job responsibilities.
- You will train and work at our office in I1 Building in Cebu IT Park in Cebu City.
- You will have access to the management team based in Cebu, Manila, and Australia, who will provide support and ongoing training to you as you go about your daily work.
How to Apply
- Apply via Mynimo
- Apply online via our website, https://www.thevirtualhub.ph