Back to Search Results
Senior PHP & Angular JS Web App Developer
₱50,000 - 65,000 per month
Open to Work From Home
With business certificates
Mabolo, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title : 1
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Job ID: 374273
Type: Backend (PHP/Angular JS)
Starting Wage: P50-65K DOE
Location: 3 blocks from IT Park
Available Shift: Work From Home (through 2021), office workspace may be available upon request
While COVID has proven challenging, Team PhotoUp has risen to the challenge, having produced our best year on record thanks to our agile and innovative product and operations teams. Over the past eight years, PhotoUp has grown from four people in Cebu with an idea to a thriving company of hundreds of employees. PhotoUp offers market-leading real estate marketing solutions for real estate agents and photographers, including advanced photo editing, virtual property staging, single property websites, and virtual assistants. All our services are powered by our suite of business software we simply call the PhotoUp Platform. Our platform will process 60,000+ orders this year, millions of photos with virtually zero downtime.
A (Big & Exciting) Job
PhotoUp is looking to hire a seasoned senior developer who is looking for a long-term, challenging, and engaging project. You will work closely with our Director of Design, Lead Developer, and CEO to reimagine and rebuild the heart of our platform: our production app.
This next version of the production app will be designed in our awesome new V4 styling and be a complete rebuild of the code as a stand-alone PHP/Angular app driven by the PhotoUp API. You will be supported with 1-2 dedicated front-end developers, a senior designs, another backend developer, and a project manager.
The ideal candidate is a brilliant, battled-tested developer with a positive, team-forward attitude who can deliver on deadlines and communicate remotely with a team daily. The candidate is driven to always keep improving her/his programming skills, likely codes for fun in their spare time and may have flunked English but aced programming.
- Must have 6-8+ years of web development work experience and have been a senior developer or team lead in a previous position. We prefer candidates who have held their previous job at least two years or more (lessor experience will not be considered nor receive any consideration for this positions) A college degree is not required if you possess adequate skills.
- Advanced PHP (highly experienced in Laravel)
- Advanced in Angular JS (or React JS)
- Rock solid MySQL
- Moderate HTML & CSS (you will have a dedicated front-end team)
- Must be located in or very near Cebu City
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum team
- General knowledge or interest in photography and the real estate industry is a plus.
- Pay starts at P50-65K per month on entry
- Health care plans available at six month
- Flexible work-from-home through 2021
- 10 days paid time off immediately
- 15 days paid time off at one year, 20 days paid time off at year two
- Standard Pag-ibig, PhilHealth and SSS benefits
How to Apply
2. Send your resume to: email@example.com
3. HR will set up a two-step virtual interview. First-round is a check on culture and attitude and general fit for our team and is around 20-30 minutes. Second round interviews are a technical review with a lead developer and maybe 2-3 hours.