Back to Search Results
Cashier/Sales and Booking Coordinator
With business certificates
Zone II, Katipunan, Villanueva, Misamis Oriental
Posted on: March 05, 2021
Job ID: 374597
Is currently looking for:
- District Manager
- Villanueva Branch
- Responsible in billing and invoicing of product purchases, and processes related to task.
- Receives and keeps cash sales and collections of the day.
- To check sales per invoice issued and evaluate with computer sales results for the day.
- To file systematically according to serial numbers the master files of Charge Invoices and Trading Invoices.
- Acts as petty cash fund cashier of the petty cash fund and SCI funds.
- Prepares petty cash vouchers.
- Prepares request for payment for replenishment of petty cash and SCI funds.
- Completes Daily Sales and Collection Report (DSCR) before end of office hours to enable the OIC to check cash sales and collections of the day.
- Must demand from the Salesmen or Drivers the original and duplicate copies of the sales invoice immediately upon return from scheduled delivery.
- Compiles incoming and outgoing information from other offices.
- Prepares acknowledgment receipts.
- Send the following to the Home Office at the end of each month:
- Original Copy of book transactions from the 1st day up to the last day of the month
- Demand deposit Transactions from the 1st to the last day of the month
- Back-up transactions for the whole month
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time by the immediate supervisor.
- Preferably single
- Trustworthy and responsible
- Has initiative and is willing to work overtime
- College graduate of any 4 year course
- With adequate training on office management