Back to Search Results
Managerial / Supervisory
With business certificates
Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted on: February 19, 2021
Job ID: 374843
- The Human Resources Manager will lead and direct the functions of the Human Resources department including but not limited to hiring and recruiting, administering pay, benefits and leaves and enforcing company policies and practices.
- Enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs and practices.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Supports organization staffing by establishing a recruiting, testing and interviewing program, counseling managers on candidate selection, conducting and analyzing exit interviews and recommending changes
- Prepares employees by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs
- Manages a pay plan by conducting a periodic pay surveys, scheduling and conducting job evaluation, preparing pay budget, monitoring and scheduling individual pay action and recommending, planning and implementing pay structure revisions
- Implements employee benefits programs, directing the processing of benefit claims, obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids, designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resources federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records and representing the organization in hearings
- Graduates of a Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Business Management, Human Resources Management
- At least 5 years work experience in progressively responsible human resources roles
- At least 3years work experience in Labor Relations and Employee Engagement