Back to Search Results
Be our Web Design & Development Manager & get a chance to earn Competitive Salary+Allowances+Bonuses
Managerial / Supervisory
With business certificates
11th Floor, PHILAM Building, Cebu Business Park, Luz, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted on: February 26, 2021
Job ID: 374875
Providing simple, innovative and affordable online solutions that change lives
- Genuine – The Company believes that one of the most important lessons in life and business is the need to be authentic and honest.
- Relentless – The Company is composed of a young and dynamic workforce with a high level of energy and motivation to work beyond the extra mile.
- Passion – Dreamscape Networks operates with utmost passion and commitment to continuously serve its customers.
- Excellence – The Company promotes a culture of excellent and commitment to continuously serve its customer.
- Fun – Dreamscape Networks celebrates every successful milestone it achieves with togetherness as a company. It fosters a productive environment of working while having fun.
- Manages a team of Project Coordinators, QA, Developers and Designers (for both internal and external projects), keeping with the standards set by the company.
- Leads by example and provides clear direction to all the team members.
- Builds and understands project plan in a shorter period and ensures timely delivery of the results-driven website to customers by managing project brief, design, development of Web, Logo and other internal projects, end to end.
- Creates and maintains comprehensive project documentation to continuously improve the operational standards of excellence.
- Manages schedules, work assignment, status reports, project budgets, and the scope of work, milestones, risk, change control, allocated resources and other things needed to deliver the project per the customer's requirements.
- Provides strategic decisions in the aspect of design and development
- Must have at least Bachelors' Degree in Computer Science or on any IT related field
- Must have minimum of 2 years of managerial experience in handling a web design and development team
- Must have at least 3 years of project management in a web development firm
- Must have proven track record as a project manager in a web design and development sector
- Must be able to demonstrate completed web projects and explain the role played in these projects
- Must be able to report on the performance of your team and be accountable for results
- Must have solid technical background and understanding of web technologies
- Must have hands-on experience in creating websites using different web technologies such as PHP, CSS, HTML5 and some other trending technologies
- Must have strong knowledge of various CMS, primarily on WordPress
How to Apply
Dreamscape Networks Recruitment FAQs!
Are you hiring?
Yes, We have available positions for you!
Do you accept walk-in applicants?
As of now, your safety is our utmost priority. Hence, the recruitment process will be done at the comfort of your homes.
Send your resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and our recruitment team will get in touch with you.
What are your vacancies?