Back to Search Results
₱60,000 - 70,000 per month
2 to 4 Years
With business certificates
Unit2 806 Oakridge IT Center 2, Oakridge Business Park, A. S. Fortuna St., Mandaue City, Cebu
This is an URGENT job vacancy
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Job ID: 374891
- A very competitive compensation package (basic salary plus allowances)
- 13th’mo. Pay and other government-mandated benefits
- Monetized 15 days’ vacation leaves plus 15 days sick leave
- Health insurance package (HMO- Maxicare)
- Mondays-Fridays working schedule from 2:00 pm to 11:00 pm (Weekends off)
- Free snacks every day (bread, fresh fruits, soft drinks, biscuits, coffee, etc.)
- Monthly Employee Reward System
- Work with developers around the world
- Build responsive, accessible and performant UIs using a modern technology stack.
- Write clean, maintainable, and testable code.
- Collaborate, support and work hand-in-hand with backend, QA, design, and concept teams.
- Participate in and contribute to technology, architecture, workflow, and design decisions.
- Support the design and development process through the creation and improvement of style guides and pattern libraries.
- 4-5 years’ experience as frontend developer: HTML/CSS/JS
- 2-3 years’ experience in building applications in React.
- Dynamic, strong performance and accessibility in API design.
- Ability to adapt easily to the work environment - team player, enjoys collaborating with different people and profiles as well as share knowledge.
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in the English Language.
- Self -assertive in terms of technical challenges and strive for continuous development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Experience in using GIT and Git Flow
- Experience with APIs and a good understanding of the related backend technologies
- Experience working with Jenkins