Back to Search Results
Chef de Partie - Pastry
Managerial / Supervisory
With business certificates
Bangcogon, Oslob, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title : 1
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Job ID: 374897
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Food & Beverage Services Management or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in a fine dining restaurant and/or a Hotel Restaurant related to pastry and bakery
- At least 2 years in supervisory role as pastry chef
- Required Skill(s): Baking, cooking, pastry
- Attended seminar related to customer service, food handling trainings, food preparation trainings and other related trainings/seminars
- Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.
- Willing to be assigned in BLUEWATER SUMILON (Sumilon Island, Oslob, Cebu)
- Follows through in the completion of repairs, projects, equipment requisition.
- Ensures immediate refill of breakfast, lunch and dinner set / buffet meals.
- Supervises (oversight) the preparation and production of all baked goods.
- Supervises (oversight function) in the preparation of pastry and bakery items following standard recipe, taste, color and presentation.
- Makes sure that food dispatched conforms to agreed presentation, taste, color and portion.
- Maintains food production records, reports and departmental files as required.
- Detects and ensures disposition of spoiled or unattractive food and defective supplies.
- Performs other tasks as may be directed by Sous Chef.