Back to Search Results
AP/T&E Manager | Spanish Speaker
Managerial / Supervisory
With business certificates
MEPZ 1, Ibo, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Job ID: 374901
- Manages day to day operations for Accounts Payable and Travel and Entertainment reimbursement process.
- Manages monthly closing activities ensuring accuracy and timeliness of financial transactions.
- Develops, implements and maintains systems, procedures and policies, for accounts payable and T&E functions to ensure adherence to company guidelines.
- Selects and hires employees for AP/T&E Department. Trains, motivates and evaluates employees to enhance their performance, development, and work product. Addresses performance issues and makes recommendations for personnel actions.
- Developing and reviewing metrics for Accounts Payable and T&E (Service Level Agreements and KPIs)
- Oversees strong and efficient implementation of policies and procedures in accordance to Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX)
- Ensures proper financial governance (security and control, integrity and traceability of data) are achieved to meet external and internal audit requirements.
- Responsible for building long term customer relationships and ensuring satisfaction levels are achieved through effective communication with business partners.
- Leads the resolution for issues/disputes encountered within the Department.
- Serves as a point of contact for all systems implementations/enhancements/project initiatives interfacing AP & T&E processes/systems.
- Spanish language skill is required
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or related field. CPA/MBA is a plus factor
- 3-5 years’ experience in the same field in a Shared Services industry
- Must have solid AP/T&E system experience
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting clients, vendors and upper management
- Excellent leadership qualities
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
- Highly analytical and with solid problem solving skills
- Highly proficient in computer and business solution software