Back to Search Results
Branch Service Supervisor
Managerial / Supervisory
National Rd, Boloc-boloc, Sibulan, Negros Oriental
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Job ID: 374906
BRANCH SERVICE SUPERVISOR - Dumaguete
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.
- Must have strong interpersonal, leadership, and analytical and negotiating skills.
- Promotes a productive working relationship with others
- Maintains composure when faced with multiple demands
- Stays up-to-date on the latest technical services through training, bulletins, campaigns,etc.
- Maintains and updates customer records and files
- Monitor workload to determine amount of work that can be accommodated in Service Department
- Any other duties as and when required by the management that are reasonably within the capabilities of the person and that are aimed at achieving the company’s objectives and goals.
- Interest in mechanical/electronic systems and in motor vehicles
- Ability to read technical diagrams and instructions
- Interest in keeping up-to-date with technology
- Ability to drive different range of vehicles
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate well (speaks clearly, concisely and effectively)
- Good vision, hearing and sense of smell
- Concern for safety and a responsible work attitude
- Physical fitness and strength
- Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Health Insurance upon regularization
- Mandatory Benefits
- Share Incentive
- Emergency Leave, Sick Leave & Vacation Leave (Annual increment Leave Credit)