Back to Search Results
Development Manager (For Manpower Pooling Only)
Managerial / Supervisory
With business certificates
2nd St., MEZ 1, Ibo, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title : 1
Posted on: February 26, 2021
Job ID: 374931
- Responsible for developing the new products in the field of optical lenses, tooling, active alignment, etc.
- Driving critical talent development and innovative culture in organization.
- Oversee the over-all product development from planning until the implementation to ensure quality, specification, standardization and compliance as per customer requirements.
- Excellent technical leadership and develop roadmap ahead of competition.
- Support the Managing Director to find future opportunities for the company.
- Establish guidelines for product standardization, manage design challenges, risks, identify and resolve problems.
- Keep updated with the current trends in the market to address the most needed developments.
- Engaging with customers directly to understand end market requirements.
- Strong leadership character in collaborating with all manufacturing team to resolve conflicts.
- Preferably with work experience in manufacturing of optical lenses as development manager.
- With a broad mindset to develop new products related to optics in automotive and medical
- With excellent leadership traits and can communicate to different levels in organization
- With excellent communication skills in dealing with other nationality related to work.
- Knowledgeable in costing, budgeting and control.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate in Engineering or any related field
- More than 5 years of experience in a related capacity
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of continuous improvement principles and techniques
- Experience in a manufacturing setting of optical lenses and automotive industry is an advantage
- Dynamic, team and results oriented
- Meal Allowance
- Skills Allowance
- Communication Allowance
- Outpatient benefit
- Bereavement leave
- Position allowance
- Medical and Life Insurance
- Maximum of 15 days vacation leave
- Maximum of 15 days sick leave
- Yearly performance appraisal
- Training and development and other benefits