Back to Search Results
Managerial / Supervisory
Unit 602 6F DY International Bldg. 1011, General Malvar Cor San Marcelino St., Malate, Manila, Metro Manila
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Job ID: 374937
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Strong business acumen, excellent written and communication skills, ability to multi task, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Can handle a team and delegate tasks effectively, with strong orientation towards teamwork
- CPA license is an advantage
- Oversee the daily operations of the Accounting Department
- Responsible in all areas relating to financial and accounting requirements/ functions
- Develops, establishes and implements system controls, proper accounting methods, polices and principles
- Responsible for the financial health of the company, ensuring timely reporting of all financial information
- Undertake other duties from time to time as required by the Managing Director