Back to Search Results
Dispatch Compliance Checker
1 Year or Less
RI Bldg. Door 2, KM 14, Panacan, Davao City, Davao del Sur
Posted on: March 03, 2021
Job ID: 375016
- Graduate of any 4 year course
- Minimum of 6 months experience in warehousing environment, preferable in fast moving consumer goods industry
- Organized and keen to details
- Computer literate
- Validates the correctness and completeness of the stocks prepared to serve the order in terms of production description, item code, SLED, quality and quantity prior transfer of stocks from staging area to loading bay.
- Coordinates with warehouse operation for the completion of stocks preparation. Ensures no mixed-up of stocks in the staging area.
- Endorses all necessary documents such as Delivery Slip and Delivery Note to Invoicing Assistant for timely execution of out-of-stocks and back-order checking.
- Updates the despatch monitoring report and ensures accuracy of information.
- Observes GMP/GMW and safety standards at all times.
- Performs whatever function that may be assigned by immediate superior from time to time.
- Adherence to QMS programs
How to Apply