Back to Search Results
SAP Project Manager
Managerial / Supervisory
With business certificates
Room# 205 Lucky Plaza Building, NRA, Subangdaku, Mandaue City, Cebu
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Job ID: 375034
Educational Attainment: College grad / Post Graduate (CPA is a plus)
Provides support of the Systems and Processes Department initiatives across the company and ensures that it contributes effectively to the achievement of the department’s goals and objectives, by ensuring all important / critical systems and processes are duly implemented and applied.
Key Results Area (KRAs)
- Handles and facilitate projects process documentation and improvements.
- Performs business processes and workflows detailed mapping
- Provides recommendations for systems and process improvements on:
- Cycle Time
- Redundant Processes
- Process simplification
- Automation (SAP B1)
- Provides training to clients’ admin and users.
1. Data gathering using applicable methods
2. Conducts analysis on existing processes of client
3. Documents existing processes, systems and procedures
4. Conducts research and benchmarking on the best process and systems improvements
5. Submits regular progress/status reports on tasks at hand
6. Submits final documentation as per client specifications
7. Coordinates with concerned departments of client regarding in transactions related to the process review, design and implementation
8. Propose probable solutions and improvements on processes
9. Setup SAP Business One data base
10. Performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time
11. Lead the project in meeting goals on schedule and budget.
12. Escalate issues and risks to the Steering Committee.
13. Manage project tasks, resources, status report and deliverables that will be reported to the Steering Committee on a weekly basis.
14. Define internally the roles and responsibilities of SAP B1 consultant.
15. Identify critical path of the project’s life cycle and analyze the effect if the plan are changed.
For new employees, please ensure that there is a request for provisions which will be made available on the first day of work of the incoming employee. Provisions include office space, tables, supplies, chairs etc.