Back to Search Results
Tax Compliance Officer
₱20,000 - 30,000 per month
2 to 4 Years
Banilad, Mandaue City, Cebu
Posted on: March 05, 2021
Job ID: 375038
- Give support to the Finance and Legal Departmentâ€™s compliance efforts to assure compliance with applicable laws and regulations of the national and local government
- Prepares and files the Companyâ€™s tax returns
- Reviews and evaluates compliance to all tax-related transactions and processes, ensuring that the Company achieves 100% tax compliance
- Lead the coordination with and provide the requirements of Tax auditors and/or tax consultants for ongoing tax audit or other tax related work
- Identify areas of tax risks/exposures as well as areas for tax savings and efficiencies.
- Perform research, analysis, and interpretation of current tax laws
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting to BIR and PEZA, corporate tax and other relevant tax fillings.
- Assist with tax compliance deadlines, extensions, and audits.
- Coordinates and Monitors CompBen on Accuracy of Tax Deductions.
- Ensures that the company is in compliance with the payroll tax rules.
- Close coordination with Payroll during the finalization of the Year-End Alphalisitng
- Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Must be a graduate of BS Accountancy or similar
- Must have at least 2-3 years of experience with Tax Compliance
- Must have the willingness and the drive to work in a fast-paced work environment and able to maintain composure at all times
- CPA License is preferred but not required
- Experience in the Real Estate Industry or Food & Beverage Industry is preferable but not required