Back to Search Results
2 to 4 Years
Sitio Pondol West Binabag, Tayud, Consolacion, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title : 2
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Job ID: 375040
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures;
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts payables & receivables' data;
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits; check vouchers, payable vouchers and check preparation.
- Reconcile the accounts ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted;
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clientsâ€™ billing issues;
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients.
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status.
- Prepare aging of accounts receivables / payables
- Monthly BIR & other government statutory preparation and reporting
- Assist in monthly financial preparation and external audit requirements
- Male or female
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration;
- Proven working experience as accounts payable staff (or accounts receivable staff);
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records;
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers;
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software;
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office;
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills;
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Knowledgeable in payroll preparation.