Back to Search Results
2 to 4 Years
Sitio Pondol West Binabag, Tayud, Consolacion, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title : 1
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Job ID: 375041
- Following specifications and calculations to create various technical drawings.
- Preparing both rough sketches and detailed work with CADD systems.
- Determine the Bill of Materials (BOM) based on drawings / approved plan necessary to build or create the product being developed.
- Communicate with Quantity Surveyor (QS)/Cost In-charge, Engineers, and incorporating knowledge gained into drawings.
- Preparing, reviewing, and redrafting alongside with QS & engineering team.
- Ensuring final designs are compliant with all regulations.
- Identifying and communicating potential design problems to the rest of the team.
- Creates a prototype of a new product.
- Determines the process for creating a new item.
- Performs research to determine the best way to produce a particular item or design.
- Prepares reports on the various procedures that have been tried to eliminate methods that are unsuccessful.
- Oversees product development amongst a team of individuals.
- Presents new ideas to corporate executives to gain permission to develop a product line or design.
- Research patents, copyrights, and trademarks to make sure there are no infringement issues involved.
- Ensures that every phase of a particular project proceeds as scheduled.
- Adjusts a design drawing/development plan per client preference.
- Male or female
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or Architecture or any related field. Degree from a technical college also acceptable.
- Experience in computer-aided design and drafting (CADD).
- Ability to draw manually favorable, but not necessary.
- Ability to work well in a team and on your own.
- Ability to respond well to criticism and maintain a positive attitude.
- Proven working experience as Product Research & Development head.
- Solid understanding of drafting and architectural design.
- Proven ability to calculate materials cost-based architectural design, drawings/plan. Hands-on experience with CAAD & proprietary software.
- Customer service oriented and has strong negotiation skills.
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.